Regular Rates & Payments
Memberships on a bank draft continue on a monthly recurring basis and do not end at the end of a year. Members canceling their memberships must do so in writing 30 days in advance. No refunds. Please see below for join fees and monthly membership rates.
The Westport Weston Family YMCA is a community-based organization and does not turn away residents due to lack of ability to pay for memberships or programs. To apply for financial assistance for a Family YMCA membership, contact Brian Marazzi, Director of Member Engagement, at 203-226-8981 x 104, or stop by the Welcome Center for an application. The Family YMCA reserves the right to refuse assistance to any individual.
Membership Join Fees & Monthly Draft Rates
- 8TH GRADE
- YOUTH 0-13
- HIGH SCHOOL 14-17
- ADULT (18-22)
- ADULT (23-64)
- SENIOR 65+
- SENIOR COUPLE 65+
- FAMILY 1 ADULT 23+
- FAMILY 2 ADULTS 23+
- FAMILY 3 ADULTS 23+
- FAMILY 4 ADULTS 23+
- $0 JOIN FEE AND $15 PER MONTH
- $25 JOIN FEE AND $25 PER MONTH
- $25 JOIN FEE AND $50 PER MONTH
- $10 JOIN FEE AND $50 PER MONTH
- $50 JOIN FEE AND $60 PER MONTH
- $75 JOIN FEE AND $85 PER MONTH
- $25 JOIN FEE AND $61 PER MONTH
- $50 JOIN FEE AND $96 PER MONTH
- $100 JOIN FEE AND $114 PER MONTH
- $100 JOIN FEE AND $137 PER MONTH
- $100 JOIN FEE AND $158 PER MONTH
- $100 JOIN FEE AND $180 PER MONTH
ADVANTAGES OF FAMILY MEMBERSHIP
- PRIORITY program registration.
COMPLIMENTARY group exercise classes.
- OPPORTUNITY to workout together and more.
TOUR & SAVE PROGRAM!
Anytime you take a tour of the Westport Weston Family YMCA you will have the opportunity to save on Join Fees. Join on the day of your tour and we will waive your Join Fee 100%! Join within 6 days following your date of tour and receive additional Join Fee Discount opportunities. For more information please click HERE.
MEMBERSHIP ON HOLD PROGRAM
The Westport Weston Family YMCA's Membership on Hold Program is for any member who wishes to temporarily cancel their membership and will be returning. Memberships can be put on hold for one month, two months, or three months in succession or three individual months per calendar year. Members who place their membership account on hold will not be subject to repayment of the Join Fee once the on-hold term is complete and they agree to begin their automatic monthly draft.
Please stop by the Welcome Center to complete a Membership on Hold form, or download the form below.
*RECIPROCITY IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19
Local Y Reciprocity and Nationwide Membership*
Local Y Reciprocity*
• We request that you belong to the YMCA you use most often and limit your reciprocal visits to 8 or less a month.
• Local Y’s in this agreement include: The New Canaan YMCA, the Greenwich YMCA, the Stamford YMCA, the CT Coast Regional YMCA, the Riverbrook Regional – Wilton YMCA, and the Darien YMCA.
• Silver Sneakers is not eligible for Y reciprocity.
NATIONWIDE MEMBERSHIP *
Our Nationwide Membership program allows you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (Your YMCA home is the facility that enrolled you as a member).
• Valid for active, full facility YMCA members; program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
• Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
• Your Westport Weston Family YMCA membership card will be honored at most Ys across the country. Policies vary by Y to Y, so call ahead to confirm.