Types of Membership
The Westport Weston Family YMCA is for everyone, and we encourage individuals and families to take advantage of all we have to offer.
While our programs and facilities are always based on the unique needs and interests of the communities we serve, every Y has one thing in common: our people. The volunteers, staff, members and donors of the Y are all united by a deep commitment to strengthening our communities. Join us – experience the difference!
The Westport Weston Family YMCA offers six levels of membership to ensure you as an individual or family find the right fit for your household. Choose from the below membership options.
Youth: Individuals ages 0-13
8th Grade: Individuals in 8th grade in Westport & Weston Schools. Must show proof of 7th Grade completion or 8th Grade status
High School: Individuals ages 14-17 and age 18 still in high school
Adult: Individuals ages 18-64
Family: Includes adults, youth, and all dependent adults in the household. May also include a live-in Caregiver. Fees based on number of Adults
Senior: Individuals ages 65+
Senior Couple: Two senior adult individuals, ages 65+ in the same household
Active/reserve members of the military receive a free membership.
College Summer Membership Special
The Westport Weston Family YMCA offers a special membership fee for active college students during the late spring and summer months. Enjoy all the YMCA has to offer at a reduced rate from our regular Adult Membership. Details as follows:
College Summer Membership Enrollment
- Must present college ID to register
- Must Complete College Summer Membership Application in house or download here College Membership Summer Application and bring into YMCA.
- College Summer Membership available May 1, 2019 through August 31, 2019
- Fees: $50 per month & $10 join fee
- Membership is drafted on the 10th of each month from the time of registration through August of 2019, unless cancellation request is placed for another date.
Please contact Brian Marazzi, Director of Membership Engagement at 203-226-8981 x 104 for more information on our College Summer Membership.