Group Fitness at the Westport Weston Family YMCA
WELCOME TO GROUP FITNESS AT THE WESTPORT WESTON FAMILY YMCA!
Group Fitness classes are running on a modified schedule with limited capacity. MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
Prior to entry, we will take your temperature and have a short health survey for you to complete.
- Masks are to be worn THROUGHOUT the building. Studio classes are spaced 12’ distance.
- Cycle classes: bikes are spaced 12’ apart.
- Please bring your own mat and yoga/Pilates props.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Fountains are not in use.
- Showers and locker rooms are now open. Additional restrooms and hall lockers are available in the new expansion.
- All equipment including hand weights, steps/risers, barres, etc., must be wiped down upon completion of your class.
- All HVAC ventilation systems exchange outside air. The existing system uses pleated high-efficiency filters. The HVAC system is designed to automatically balance outside air, heating, cooling and humidity.
- The Westport Weston Family YMCA will do its part to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff, and we ask that you do the same. If you do not feel well, please, do not come to the Y.
Thank you for your cooperation!