Group Fitness at the Westport Weston Family YMCA
WELCOME TO GROUP FITNESS AT THE WESTPORT WESTON FAMILY YMCA!
- Prior to entry, we will take your temperature and have a short health survey for you to complete.
- Masks are to be worn upon entering/exiting the building. Masks may be removed as you enter your designated area. Physical distance must be maintained. Less than 6’, wear a mask. Inside classes will be spaced 12’ distance, no mask.
- Cycle classes: bikes are spaced 12’ apart.
- Please bring your own mat and yoga/Pilates props.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Fountains will not be in use.
- Showers and locker rooms are limited to use of the restrooms. Additional restrooms and hall lockers are available in the new expansion.
- All equipment including hand weights, steps/risers, barres, etc., must be wiped down upon completion of your class. Equipment will be cleaned and left to dry.
- All HVAC ventilation systems exchange outside air. The existing system uses pleated high-efficiency filters. The HVAC system is designed to automatically balance outside air, heating, cooling and humidity.
- The Westport Weston Family YMCA will do its part to ensure the health and safety of our members and staff, and we ask that you do the same. If you do not feel well, please, do not come to the Y.
Thank you for your cooperation!