Welcome to the YMCA’s Personal Training program. Congratulations on taking the first step towards improving your personal well-being!
New to Personal Training or haven’t trained in 12 or more months? Sign up for one of our
INTRO To Personal Training packages and take advantage of our special member pricing.
3 pack of 60 minute sessions or
4 pack of 30 minute sessions
You can also choose single, 5 pack, 10 pack, and 20 pack Personal Training options.
If you have questions or you’d like to get started, please contact Shelly Goldman, Health & Wellness Director, at email@example.com.
There are several ways to get started with a Personal Trainer at the Family YMCA:
- At the Wellness Desk. Stop by the Wellness Desk and fill out an Interest Form, indicating your contact information, availability, trainer preference, and your general goals that you would like to accomplish through training.
- Directly with the trainer. If you know a trainer you would like to work with, you may feel free to schedule with him or her directly.
- Contact our Health & Wellness Director. Call Shelly Goldman at 203-571-6035 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the following:
- General goals
- Injury history
- Exercise history
- Availability (days and times)
- Any other information you would like to include as this will allow us to make your training as “personal” as possible.
Arrangements can be made for sit-down appointments to discuss your training needs upon request.
All of the personal trainers at the Family YMCA are certified by nationally-recognized certifying bodies such as NASM, ASCM, NSCA, AFAA or ACE.
If you are looking for guidance on implementing healthier eating habits, working with our Registered Dietician Nutritionist (RDN) may be just what you need to reach your health and wellness goals. RDN’s are educated to provide personalized nutrition plans that support your goals to manage conditions like weight, diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Sara O’Brien, RD, CDN has a passion for nutrition education and helping people achieve their health goals!
Please click here for more information or to register for Nutritional Counseling with Sara, please contact Shelly Goldman email@example.com 203-571-6035
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
When you combine the knowledge and “push” you get from a Personal Trainer with the energy you feel from working with a group, you can expect the best from yourself! Small-Group Training is the best way for you to get the results you are looking for, on your time. Small-Group Training is designed for a minimum of 4 people for a session to run, so gather up your friends and family and save money at the same time!
Please contact Shelly Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note: Personal Training, Semi-Private Training, Group Training, and Group Fitness on YMCA property is only permitted by YMCA Certified Personal Trainers/Group Fitness Instructors. This rule also applies to the Y’s Aquatic Center.