Join our Youth Basketball program and learn the fundamentals along with important skills like team work, sportsmanship, leadership and more! Lead by our highly trained and qualified coaches, our Youth Basketball programs are a great way to learn new skills or begin a lifelong athletic pursuit.
The Westport Weston Family YMCA builds stronger communities with programs and services that help all individuals learn, grow, and thrive in a welcoming, inclusive environment. In fact, the Y offers activities and programs for everyone — every day! Find the program that’s right for you.
YOUTH BASKETBALL PROGRAMS
PINT SIZE BASKETBALL SKILLS – SATURDAY
Grade K-2 Saturday 9:00AM – 10:00AM
Member Fee: $125 Non-Member Fee: $175
YOUTH BASKETBALL LEAGUE
Youth Basketball League (YBL) is open to boys and girls in Kindergarten through 4th Grade and teaches participants the basics of basketball through skills practice and fun games with guided instruction. Youth build confidence and develop lasting friendships, learn the importance of teamwork, good sportsmanship, as well as the Y core values of caring, honest, respect, and responsibility.
- Shirts & sneakers must be worn at all times.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the Gymnasium.
- No food allowed in the Gym.
- Coffee & sports drinks are not allowed.
- Water is the only beverage allowed in the Gymnasium.
- Only staff may raise & lower the curtain divider and hoops. Please ask staff for assistance.
- No swearing and/or other inappropriate language.
- All dates and times are subject to change. Please refer to the Gymnasium Schedule.