TEMPORARY MASK MANDATE
Per Westport First Selectman’s Executive Order #10 effective August, 23, 2021
• Masks must be work indoors during all contact sports such as basketball.
• Masks are not required for no-contact sports where distance can be maintained such as weightlifting though trainers are required to wear masks.
• Masks are not required for activities where individuals can keep a safe social distance (6’).
• Masks should be removed where there is a possibility of getting wet during swimming.
• Medical exemptions are allowed.
• Masks are required for participants and staff in childcare programs.