KIDS CLUB IS MOVING BACK INTO FORT MACK!
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
6 WEEKS – 12 YEARS
$10 per child per visit
Free for Family Memberships
- Fort Mack will be open for children 4+ (no shoes; socks required).
- No reservation required but, space is limited.
- Time limit per day of 1 hour 15 minutes per day.
- All children over 3 are required to wear a mask. Staff are required to wear masks.
- Children will sanitize their hands upon entering Kids Club.
- Please sign in and take an assigned pager so we can contact you if necessary.
- Parents will be paged for any toileting needs.
- Drinks only are allowed. All cups/bottles must be labeled.
- We supply age-appropriate activities. Older children are encouraged to bring some of their own entertainment.
- Children that are teething must bring their own toy as we will not allow children to put equipment in their mouths.
- Toys and equipment will be frequently cleaned by staff
If you have questions about kids Club contact Shannon
Connors, Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 203.226.8981 ext. 119
FREE TO FAMILY MEMBERSHIPS
$10 per visit for ALL other membership types.
To sign up or reactivate your membership, contact:
Member Engagement Director