LIVESTRONG® AT THE YMCA
The Westport Weston Family YMCA is proud to partner with LIVESTRONG to provide the Livestrong® at the YMCA program. The Livestrong® at the YMCA is a research based, free 12-week program that provides a safe, supportive environment for cancer survivors and their families to participate in physical and social activities. The program is focused on strengthening the whole person in mind, body, and spirit.
Participants work with specially trained Y staff to customize the program to their individual needs. Common goals include rebuilding muscle mass and strength, increasing flexibility and endurance, reducing fatigue and improving confidence and self-esteem. Physician approved medical clearance is required to participate.
STEPS TO A HEALTHIER YOU!
• Boost Your Strength & Confidence
• Decrease Treatment-Related Side Effects
• Reclaim Your Energy & Reduce Fatigue
• Enjoy a Free Membership to the Y during the Program
• Work with a Certified Trainer to Establish a Realistic Exercise Plan
STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING SESSION INFORMATION!