DROP-IN VOLLEYBALL | 16+
Volleyball is a great way to stay active in a social and competitive atmosphere. Volleyball nets are set up by YMCA staff in the gym, volleyballs are available for use during program times. Both new and seasoned participants welcome!
SUN | 3:00-6:00PM
M: FREE | CM: $20
Q. How do I sign up?
A. If you have WWFY membership, the drop in program is free. If you do not have a membership our drop in fee is $20. Click here to sign up and secure your spot.
Q. Can I be a guest of someone who is already a member & play Volleyball?
A. Yes, 2 times a year you can be a guest at the WWFY. After that you will need to join in order to continue to play volleyball.
Q. What if I am a member of another YMCA and not the WWFY?
A. You are allowed to visit 4 times a month, if there is a month where there are five Sundays ie July. You would only be allowed to play 4 out of the 5 Sundays.
Q. How old do I have to be to play?
A. You must be 18 + in order to play drop in Volleyball.
*All drop in participants are REQURIED to check in with our Welcome Desk staff upon entry to the facility.*
- Shirts & sneakers must be worn at all times.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the Gymnasium.
- No food allowed in the Gym.
- Coffee & sports drinks are not allowed.
- Water is the only beverage allowed in the Gymnasium.
- Only staff may raise & lower the curtain divider and hoops. Please ask staff for assistance.
- No swearing and/or other inappropriate language.
- All dates and times are subject to change. Please refer to the Gymnasium Schedule.